Saturday, August 6, 2011

forgivness

you said you didnt love me no more,
said that it was easy to fall,
you broke my heart,
and shatetered my soul.

you heard me cry,
you seen my tears,
you feel the pain i have inside.

the well runs deep,
the river high,
the blood i bleed for you alone,
come take my hand.

you asked me to forgive you,
the only question in my mind,
will this be the last goodbye?
or can we keep our love strong through the years.

will this be the last tears fallen,
or will you find another way.

i love you more,
than you will ever know,
forgivness is something that is not written.

hold me tight,
keep me safe,
give my heart a warm blanket of comfort,
for the tears i have cried,
i cried for you,
a little piece of my soul has died,
died for you,
of course ill forgive,
but forget is another word.

give our love one more try,
and let me prove you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment